When you underpay your taxes or don’t file them at all, you can easily find yourself in a huge financial mess faster than you can blink. If you owe the IRS money for back taxes, you’ll be charged both tax penalties and interest from the moment your tax debt is due and goes unpaid. When you don’t pay what you owe, the total will spiral out of control and the IRS can put tax liens on your property, place levies on your bank accounts, or subject you to other types of penalties or repayment strategies that could seriously threaten your financial security.
Fortunately, you don’t have to sit idly by while IRS tax penalties continue to accrue and threaten your financial situation. Instead, you can take action by hiring the tax abatement pros at Taxation Solutions, Inc. to help you stop the penalties and make your debt more manageable. You can trust us for tax penalty help for individuals and businesses in the Austin area, so call us today to learn more about how to remove the stress and financial difficulties of tax penalties from your life!
When you need tax abatement for your business or personal tax problems, you can count on the team of tax attorneys and enrolled agents at Taxation Solutions to handle your needs. We offer a wide range of different IRS penalty abatement services, including help with:
- Lifting tax penalties: When you don’t pay the full balance of what you owe to the IRS, penalties are added to what you owe for as long as your debt is outstanding. However, it may be possible to get these penalties lifted if you have an acceptable reason, such as a death in your family or other mitigating circumstances, for not filing or paying your taxes on time. If you’d like to explore the possibility of having your federal tax penalties being lifted, our tax specialists can help guide you through the process of filing for tax penalty abatement.
- Removing tax liens: When you have an outstanding debt that is not paid for a significant amount of time, the IRS has the authority to place a lien on your property. Until you pay your debt in full, an IRS tax lien can stay on your record and make your financial life very difficult. Although these liens will not result in your property being seized right away, they will adversely affect your credit score, which can have a major impact on your ability to borrow money for any reason. When you call on our licensed and insured tax relief experts for help with your IRS tax lien, you may be able to avoid these negative consequences, protect your credit, and get your tax issues under control.
- Stopping IRS summons and seizures: If an IRS tax lien is placed on your property for a substantial amount of time and you make no effort to pay back what you owe, the IRS can place a levy on your property. In these scenarios, the IRS is authorized to take control of your personal assets, such as vehicles, homes, and even bank accounts, leaving you in a terrible financial situation. When you turn to our penalty abatement pros for assistance, we’ll work hard to put a stop to the seizure of your property by negotiating an alternative repayment plan.
- Ending wage garnishment: When you don’t pay what you owe in taxes, one of the options open to the tax authorities is wage garnishment. IRS garnishment will result in part of your wages being taken straight out of your paycheck, and it means that you’ll have less money to pay your monthly expenses. The tax pros at Taxation Solutions can help lift this garnishment and ensure your financial stability by negotiating an alternative option for repaying your delinquent taxes, such as an offer in compromise.
- Negotiating an IRS installment agreement: If you don’t have the funds to pay off your tax debts all at once, Taxation Solutions can help you work out an IRS installment agreement that will ease your financial burden. With assistance from one of our tax consultants, you can negotiate for an IRS installment payment that fits into your budget.
Dealing with tax penalties is never any fun, but it can be more manageable when you work with the tax penalty resolution experts at Taxation Solutions. We have over 40 years of combined tax relief experience to rely on, which means that we’ll handle your penalty abatement with ease and confidence. Call or e-mail us today for a free estimate or to discuss your needs for penalty abatement in Austin!